Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Digimon or Pokemon; and why?

Omg. How am I seriously supposed to answer this question? I tried to answer it once... and failed. But I'll reconsider my position on the matter. Pokemon are the shiz. It's hard not to see one and get excited. It was one of the dominating things of my childhood and it definitely has carried over into my young adult life, AND it has definitely had impacts on the world. Pikachu is known by almost everyone. People use Pokemon as references in daily conversation. The concept of it is great too. Send out your kids to catch these little animals and make them fight each other. BUT. Digimon I feel has a better story line. Go into the digital world and save the real world. But alas, many of the digimon are not memorable, and that's because they speak English. If they were like Pokemon they would say their names over and over again, so we'd remember. So in the end... I choose you Pikachu. I know I wrote a lot. But this can be a very touchy subject with some people.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment